charles points out correctly:Fw: Published work on Accessibility available

From: David Poehlman <poehlman1@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 08:27:43 -0500
To: wai-ig list <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

----- Original Message -----
From: "Charles McCathieNevile" <charles@w3.org>
To: "David Poehlman" <poehlman1@comcast.net>
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2002 8:15 AM
Subject: Re: Published work on Accessibility available

That would be a deliberate breach of copyright, and of the agreement you
to download the book. You should wait until you have permission before
offering stuff like that...

On Thu, 28 Mar 2002, David Poehlman wrote:

  msreader if you use windows and a sound card is quite good.  The book
  well structured so if you can take advantage of the latest acrobat
  reader, you can also use it there.  I too however in the spirit of
  better coverage and more universal access would like to see the book
  made available in a form such as html.  I'll be happy to make a tape
  someone can put it on cd of the msreader voice reading the book.