Re: another alt question

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 03:24:04 -0500 (EST)
To: "Leslie K. Yoder" <lkyoder@pacbell.net>
cc: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hi Leslie,

No, I don't think you are being excessive. Organisations like mencap or peepo
are producing information that is extremely visual and tries to be very
interactive, because that is wheat their clients need. At the same time,
those organisations assume that general accessibility is important...

cheers

Chaals