RE: 508 tool comparisons

From: Robert Neff <robert.neff@uaccessit.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 15:32:19 -0600
To: "'User'" <sl19741999@yahoo.com>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
I am sure if you contact each of the 508 tool vendors, they would have
one.  The question is whether or not they have it posted on their web
site or not. Or consider this confidential information.

First step is to list all the tools and uses.  The vendors usually have
one for the home user and one for the large user that does spidering and
reporting, so there may be two separate lists. Have you generated this
list yet?

Should ask Dave Poehlman too.  Dave, ya there?

Let me know if you want to start brainstorming requirements.

Cheers, rob