Can I validate a site that needs a password?

From: Jim Byrne <j.byrne@gcal.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 16:25:16 +0000
To: W3c_Access <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hi,

Is it possible to use the W3c HTML validator on a site that requires a
password? e.g. the Blackboard Website that I am currently looking at.

If not, is there a way to validate the HTML - other than just looking at it
and deciding whether it looks valid or not?

Thanks,
Jim
--
Jim Byrne Project Director, The Making Connections Unit, Glasgow Caledonian
University, Glasgow G4 OBA, 0141 331 3893

Everything you need to know about publishing accessible information on the
Web.

Services: Website Accessibility Audits, Accessible Web design, Accessible
Website Management Training.

The Making Connections Unit: http://www.mcu.org.uk/
Scottish Disability Information Mailing list: