Re: Accessibility problems with Blackboard?

I had not realised that so much work had already been done in this area.
Thanks for all the links and pointers to resources.

Once I have finished my own review I will look at the existing assessment
and - if appropriate - supplement it with my own findings.

All the best,
Jim

--
Jim Byrne Project Director, The Making Connections Unit, Glasgow Caledonian
University, Glasgow G4 OBA, 0141 331 3893

Everything you need to know about publishing accessible information on the
Web.

Services: Website Accessibility Audits, Accessible Web design, Accessible
Website Management Training.

The Making Connections Unit: http://www.mcu.org.uk/
Scottish Disability Information Mailing list: