RE: Accessibility problems with Blackboard?

At 12:52 PM 2002-03-20 , Denise Wood wrote:

>Simon I'd be interested in your assessment of Blackboard and any other e-learning platforms. I am investigating the various commercial platforms currently available and have recently emailed WebCT for details about their accessibility initiatives and future plans. If anyone has any experience with any of these or other e-learning platforms I'd appreciate further information from you.

Denise, what process should we follow to get this information consolidated and shared?  There are lots of customers for any information that you and other can glean.

Al

PS:

> You could email Norm (nrcgsh@ritvax.isc.rit.edu) or Dick (dick@easi.cc) to arrange to listen to the WebCast with Reidy and/or ask for his contact details.

If all one wants to do is to listen to the interview, go to

 http://easi.cc/media/reidy.htm

[kindness of Google, of course]