Re: javascript commands

From: David Woolley <david@djwhome.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 08:33:39 +0000 (GMT)
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

> 	I am looking for a list of javascript commands in order

One thing I forgot to mention, is that, for reasonable coverage of
real web sites, you will need bug-wise compatibility, e.g. the DOM
is based on a parse tree for the document, so you will need the same
syntax error fixups as IE (NS4 has never done a proper parse and its
Javascript reflects this in that it only allows access to forms,
controls and (proprietory) layers).