Accessible e learning platform

From: Christian Seus <cas@ichp.edu>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 16:23:55 -0500
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
We just did an online demo of learn.com's e-learning solutions.  It is a tool for developing a distance learning course.

One of the features that stuck out to me was a real time flash chat that is ADA compliant as well as a bulletin board system that is ADA compliant.  In fact, the whole system is ADA compliant according to Learn.Com.

Has anyone else used or had a demo of this software, with specific interest in accessibility issues.

Thanks,

Christian
Gainesville Florida