Frontpage 2002

From: Robert Neff <robert.neff@uaccessit.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 07:27:55 -0600
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
I have been assessing FrontPage 2002 in regards to accessibility and
have found when its functionality such as the wbe components and
FrontPage includes are used, the rendered code is not HTML compliant.

Here is a web authoring tool that is a market leader and easily usable
by mom and pop or small operations to build slick websites with great
functionality.  I have run across many churches that use this and
professional organizations because it works well in a shared
environment.

Unfortunately, the rendered code is not even closely complaint.

Cheers, rob