RE: media:WebmasterBase - Interview - Kynn Bartlett

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn-edapta@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 09:40:30 -0800
To: "Simon White" <simon.white@jkd.co.uk>, "David Poehlman" <poehlman1@comcast.net>, "wai-ig list" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
At 5:07 PM +0000 3/14/02, Simon White wrote:
>Not a complaint, but is Kynn annoyed that when you get to each page
>on the site, a pop-up window obscures the view of the interview?

One of the most annoying things about getting these kinds of media
coverage is that without fail, nearly anyone who interviews me (or
anyone else for that matter) on web accessibility will post the
article on a site with serious accessibility problems.

I am happy the news is getting out there, but I am discouraged that
it takes so long to sink in, even as people are championing the
cause.

--Kynn

Next Book: Teach Yourself CSS in 24       http://cssin24hours.com