Re: LABEL and/or TITLE In Forms?

I would remodify David's example to do something stupid, but designed to cope
with implementations that are widely used but do dumb things and don't do
really obvious and simple things.

  <label for="colour">What is your favourite color?
  <input type="text" name="colour" id="colour" />
  </label>

chaals

On Thu, 14 Mar 2002, David Woolley wrote:

  > Option 1:
  > <LABEL for="color">What is your favorite color?</LABEL>
  > <INPUT type="text" name="color"  id="color">

  Option 1a (subject to checking for broken browsers - there are rumours
  that some get this wrong, although, as the default handling for unknown
  elements works perfectly well, there is really no excuse):

  <LABEL>What is your favourite color?