From: RUST Randal [mailto:RRust@COVANSYS.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2002 9:17 AM
To: 'Denise Wood '; WAI (E-mail)
Subject: RE: JAVASCRIPT rollovers

An alternative would be to add a submenu to each page that duplicates what
is on the popup menus.

Let's say you have a Menu Item called "Company," and when you roll over it,
a menu pops up with four subselections.

If Javascript is disabled, then the popup doesn't appear.  So if the user
clicks on "Company," then they should go to the Company page, which should
have a submenu on it with the four subselections that are avialable in the
popup menu to a user with Javascript turned on.  Make sense?

Randal

http://www.unisanet.unisa.edu.au/staff/homepage.asp?Name=Denise.Wood
and at EASI: http://easi.cc/workshops/advwbsyl.htm

Download the free Opera browser at http://www.opera.com/