*From: Simon White [mailto:simon.white@jkd.co.uk]
*Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2002 1:10 PM
*To: Ken Reader; W3c-Wai-Ig (E-mail)
*Subject: RE: Neo Messenger
*
*Done some research on this and the only mention of
*Neomessenger that I can find on the Net is to do with a
*keychain where you can record a voice for up to 15 seconds. I
*don't think this is what you are talking about here Ken, could
*you possibly let us know where you got this information from?
*
*Kind regards
*
*Simon