Re: seems a few mails I sent over the weekend are lost, should I re-send them?

I actually lost some stuff too but am going to go back through the
archives for the period of loss to pick them up.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Simon White" <simon.white@jkd.co.uk>
To: "Jonathan Chetwynd" <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>; <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2002 9:27 AM
Subject: RE: seems a few mails I sent over the weekend are lost, should
I re-send them?

I also seem to be missing a few threads but I would not like to suddenly
receive a hundred emails in one go! However Jonathan, if they emails
relate to new topics I would certainly like to get those, or if they are
in answer to questions posed previously that have not yet been answered
by others.

LOL
Simon