RE: seems a few mails I sent over the weekend are lost, should I re-send them?

From: Simon White <simon.white@jkd.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 14:27:19 -0000
To: "Jonathan Chetwynd" <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
I also seem to be missing a few threads but I would not like to suddenly receive a hundred emails in one go! However Jonathan, if they emails relate to new topics I would certainly like to get those, or if they are in answer to questions posed previously that have not yet been answered by others.

LOL
Simon