RE: give me a break!

From: RUST Randal <RRust@COVANSYS.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 08:42:31 -0500
To: "'WAI (E-mail)'" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
>Over the past few months, I've been dealing with the State of
>Connecticut,
>building a web site for the Care 4 Kids program.  They have a
>policy which
>states that sites must follow WCAG 1.0 Priority 1.  They have
>no idea what
>this really means though.

I need to make a correction to my earlier response.  I have not dealt
directly with anyone from Connecticut on accessibility issues.  I had
problem with some people in Florida not understanding the requirments.  Just
a little early Monday morning mix-up.  Sorry for any confusion this might
have caused:)

Randal