Fw: lynx-dev latest status on java script support?

----- Original Message -----
From: "A. R. Vener" <salt@aero-vision.com>
To: <blinux-list@redhat.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2002 11:24 AM
Subject: Re: lynx-dev latest status on java script support?

You may want to indicate your interest in Javascript support to Harland.

----- Forwarded message from Harland Christofferson
<harland@zerocrossings.com> -----

To: lynx-dev@sig.net
From: Harland Christofferson <harland@zerocrossings.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 11:07:03 -0500

I had intended to start working on it with an older version of
Lynx late last year between contract gigs. A new gig came up and
I have not had the time to get back into it. I am willing to
start on it again. Help is welcome. There doesn't seem to be
much interest in JS support as far as I can tell, however.

Harland

----- End forwarded message -----