RE: Accessible Flash

From: RUST Randal <RRust@COVANSYS.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 07:50:21 -0500
To: "WAI (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
>hardly "accessible"  the software solutions MUST be OS system
>independent

Good grief, can't we at least recognize that Macromedia is moving in the
right direction?  I'm not flaming Bob, but all too often on this list people
are complaining about how a web site or a product falls short of being
accessible in some way or another, even though people are trying very hard
to make things as accessible as possible.

I'm not about to suggest that we all run out and start using Flash, but I
think this is certainly a sign of good things to come.  I'm very interested
to see what Flash MX has to offer.

Randal