RE: GW Micro Helps Make Macromedia Flash Content Accessible to P eople Who Are Blind

From: RUST Randal <RRust@COVANSYS.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 14:31:35 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
This is the first release of
>>Macromedia Flash Player that communicates with screen
>readers. People with
>>visual disabilities can now share in the best experience on the web.

Aaron,

Have you had a chance to see how Flash MX works?  I'm giving a presentation
on accessibility to our local Macromedia User Group on March 20th, and am
hoping do demo a little Flash MX for them.

I know I'll be able to get it on the 15th, but any first-hand knowledge you
could share would be fantastic.

Randal