RE: legislation in Germany

From: Mark Magennis <mark@frontend.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 10:38:45 -0000
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
David,

Irish government websites have been required to be WCAG priority 2 compliant
since the end of 2001. This policy (not legislation) was implemented in line
with the European Union's eEurope action plan. I would imagine that the UK
government also come within the scope of the eEurope plan, so are they also
implementing a similar policy?

Mark