RE: legislation in Germany

David,

Irish government websites have been required to be WCAG priority 2 compliant
since the end of 2001. This policy (not legislation) was implemented in line
with the European Union's eEurope action plan. I would imagine that the UK
government also come within the scope of the eEurope plan, so are they also
implementing a similar policy?

Mark