RE: Accessibility, the law and intranets/ extranets

Doesn't the DDA say something about employers making provision for employees
to be able to do their job. If info pertaining to someone's job is put on an
inaccessible page on an intranet then that would seem to me to be a
contravention of the DDA. That's the assumption I'm working on anyway.

Julian Scarlett
Web Design & Document Management System Officer
PPU
Education Directorate
Sheffield City Council
0114 2733571
mob 07904914976
julian.scarlett@sheffield.gov.uk

The information in this email is confidential. The contents may not be disclosed or used by anyone other than the addressee.  If you are not the addressee, please tell us by using the reply facility in your email software as soon as possible. Sheffield City Council cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this message as it has been transmitted over a public network.  If you suspect that the message may have been intercepted or amended please tell us as soon as possible.