Re: Is this a good hack?

Hi Jukka,

Thanks for your in depth answer. I'm sorry, though, because  I might have
saved you some work and time by saying in the original post that my  tidbits
are marked up with <p> and in HPR the paragraphs are, in my estimation, still
read run together.

Using an ordered list doesn't change the way HPR reads, it just sounds out
that 1, 2, 3, that may make it easier to tell the different items apart.

Thanks again,

Seth