Another good resource

From: Simon White <simon.white@jkd.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 09:42:35 -0000
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Dear All,
While searching for news on accessible Web design I came across this article. Of most interest is the links at the bottom that provide further information on the subject. I hope that this helps people. If anyone is interested, I have a large set of links to accessible information and would pass the bookmarks on to anyone who was interested in receiving them. Please mail me direct and I'll send them by return.

Enjoy the article.
http://www.extremetech.com/print_article/0,3428,a=22871,00.asp

Kind regards

Simon