Languages and web browsers

From: <Demonpenta2@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 11:31:25 EST
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
       This is a question potentially irrelevant to the group, but I figured
I'd throw it out anyway, as it's been driving me nuts.

     Whenever I head to a site using non-Western script, IE (as it should)
lets me know I need to download the appropriate script. I click yes. I wait.
It says the component has failed to install.

       I can't find it on Windows Update.

       Any ideas on how to get them to install?

       John