From: w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org]On
Behalf Of Simon White
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2002 8:16 AM
To: Helle Bjarnø; W3c-Wai-Ig (E-mail)
Subject: RE: accessibility and digital signature

Dear Helle,
I have found this on the W3C archives regarding accessibility of digital
signatures. It seems that Kynn and Charles McC. have done some work on this
subject, but I cannot find any other information elsewhere. Adobe mentions
it in their online accessibility area, but doesn't really address the issue
properly.

Anyway, here is the link:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-eo/2000JulSep/0196.html

I am sure that there should be some more up-to-date information available on
the archives, but I have not had the time (nor will I have today) to trawl
through the archives to see. Might be a good starting point, though.

Cheers
Sime