From: Helle Bjarnø [mailto:hbj@visinfo.dk]
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2002 09:52
To: W3c-Wai-Ig (E-mail)
Subject: Re: accessibility and digital signature

I need information and if possible suggestions about digital signatures and
accessibility. Especially if any of you have done any work in this area and
succeeded.
Any suggestions and comments are very welcome.

Kind regards
Helle Bjarno
Visual Impairment Knowledge Centre
e-mail: hbj@visinfo.dk
www.visinfo.dk
phone: +45 39 46 01 04, fax: +45 30 61 94 14
mail: Rymarksvej 1, 2900 Hellerup, Denmark.

VirusChecked by the Incepta Group plc