RE: another alt question

From: Jon Hanna <jon@spinsol.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 21:40:37 -0000
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
> I think I would mention what image was being described in the link
> instead of just "d" but otherly, I like the site.

Yes. In the cases of images that are the end-purpose of the site I think one
should do exactly what some of us here normally arguing should never be
done, describe the image, both the image itself and perhaps also information
about the image file (file type, download size, pixel size and other
statistics).