Re: FAQ - two columns using CSS

Yes, this is what I had planned to do orignally, and more like the earlier
vesion that is linked from my orioginal post. The troupble is that I am not
sure what happens if the width is set in em. The benefit is that the
navigation bar takes up the right amount of space to make each link fit
neatly (if it is counted right) - there is another example of this at
http://validator.w3.org (or was last time I looked).

I think Emmanuelle has also done some work on using absolute positioning
styles to achieve this effect, with the added bonus that in CSS-capable
browsers the links are there all the time.

(on http://www.sidar.org - the SIDAR site. Can you share with us some ore?
;-)

cheers

Charles