New group about Web usability associated to accessibility

From: Jérôme Ernu <jernu@VisualFriendly.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 09:20:48 +0100
To: "'w3c-wai-ig@w3.org'" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hello,

Since some weeks, a new discussion group has been created following an
announcement on ChiWeb list. It aims at discussing about all issues
concerning web usability associated with accessibility. We try to
discuss about WAI and how to follow its guidelines to improving
usability.

If you want to join us and improve your and our knowledge just sign up
at :