Re: adjusting font size and type

From: Andrew McFarland <andrew.mcfarland@unite.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 08:42:44 +0000
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
At 08:29 12/02/2002 +0800, robert neff wrote:
>Your typical user does not know or understand
>instruction on how to change font size using the
>browser.
<snip/>

I've heard this a lot from various sources. Have any studies been done of
this sort of thing? I remember that changing font size was one of the first
things I learned how to do.

I think a better plan is to put some information on each site about how to
change the font size in your browser if you need to. That way you make your
own site more accessible, and you make other people's more accessible too.

Andrew

--
Andrew McFarland
UNITE Solutions