From: "robert neff" <robert.neff@uaccessit.com>
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2002 7:29 PM
Subject: adjusting font size and type

Your typical user does not know or understand
instruction on how to change font size using the
browser.

I do like the Section 508 web site's implementation
to adjust font size, see
http://www.section508.org .  They have a form that
adjusts the font size and type.  This is smooth and
a cool technique.

Would be great if this code could be readily
available to all for free in Active Server Pages,
JavaScript, CF or Java.