Re: : Thorns pruned - thanks! [long]

From: Al Gilman <asgilman@iamdigex.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 10:21:10 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
At 08:47 AM 2002-02-11 , robert neff wrote:

>by the way, after an absence from the interest group
>mailing list, i am back!
>
>cheers, rob

Welcome back, rascal!

We need the newbies to take courage and speak up so the right questions get
asked.

And we need the battle-scarred veterans so there is something to tell them.

Only connect.  The chemistry is in the combination.

Rob, do you have any recently completed work that you are willing to admit and
is in public view?

Al