Re: Thorns pruned - thanks! [long]

From: Steve Carter <steve@juggler.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 11:23:59 -0000
To: "wai-ig list" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Shut up david, I don't believe you really want answers to any of your
questions.  But you have raised a head of bile in me so I will discharge it
with one answer.

> >(3) Meeting My Client's Self-Imposed Measuring-Stick (i.e. my client
> > has stated its pages will be WAI-AA compliant) while I can recommend a
> > slackening of that stricture, it is still the policy at this time and so
> > have to educate the authors accordingly.

> You educate or have TO BE EDUCATED?

I'm being paid to educate.  I'm on this list to be educated, not attacked.

Most of the participants have been extremely helpful.  You might say they
were making accessibility accessible.

I'm going to pretend you were having a bad day and didn't mean to post that
last one.  Hope our next encounter is more grown-up.

Steve