Re: Thorns pruned - thanks! [long]

At 11:16 AM +0000 2/11/02, Steve Carter wrote:
>  > Would it be just as wrong
>  > to use <span> and CSS to set the font?
>Given the above, no, because FONT tags are precluded by WAI guidelines,
>whereas SPAN tags are permitted.

Um...where's it say that?

Yes, I know that <font> is deprecated in HTML 4.01, but the idea that
is simply ludicrous. The spirit of the law is much more important than
the letter of the law. You can be equally inaccessible if you use
purists may tell you.

--Kynn

Next Book: Teach Yourself CSS in 24       http://cssin24hours.com