RE: Microsoft and accessibility

I did get a reply from Microsoft but it is was obvious that they had not
read my email...or maybe we don't speak the same English..however they did
say to email them with more information.

I have not done this yet as I have been both rather busy and trying to get a
week or two holiday before heading back to uni but I will do so.

In the meantime the latest copy of their emailed newsletter MICROSOFT
ACCESSIBILITY UPDATE, March 2002

http://www.microsoft.com/enable/
contained the following which may be relevant to others.
quote
INFORMATION FOR DEVELOPERS OF ACCESSIBLE TECHNOLOGY
Microsoft's developer network (known as MSDN) now has a Web area dedicated
to helping developers produce technology that is accessible to people with
disabilities and others who have accessibility needs. Visit
msdn.microsoft.com/at/.

While they may have some way to go I think they are at least trying.

Harry Woodrow