Re: table markup

From: Jean-Marie D'Amour <jmdamour@videotron.ca>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 10:47:04 -0500
To: "Jason Megginson" <jason@bartsite.com>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hello,

I noticed that. I don't recommand using scope. The association between IDs
and headers works fine. I always use the latter.

JAWS have some limitations when interpreting some accessibility features
recommand by WCAG.

I will present a paper at CSUN on this topic.

Jean-Marie D'Amour, M.Ed.
CAMO pour personnes handicapées
www.camo.qc.ca
Montréal, Québec, Canada