Re: Images in Headers

From: iris <iristopa@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 04:16:29 -0800 (PST)
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
hi

it was me who asked this question on another list.  i
just wanted to clarify that my question had nothing to
do with fonts.  i wanted to find out if sceenreaders
would emphasize the alt text of this picture as a
header, which  it seems they do.  i was curious if
this also applies to images surrounded by strong or em
tags and whether this is legal, which also seems to be
the case.  i just never thought of emphasizing an
image in this way.  can't think of a case where i
would need this, but it might come in handy one day.

iris

aka laren4@yahoo.com

=====