Re: Images in Headers

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 10:34:54 -0500 (EST)
To: RUST Randal <RRust@COVANSYS.com>
cc: "WAI (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Personally, I think the idea of an image as part of a header is fine -
associating pictures with words, ideas, etc is good. But a picture of the
text you want seems like a bad idea to me, and is explicitly not allowed in
most cases by the priority 2 WCAG checkpoint 3.1 When an appropriate markup
language exists, use markup rather than images to convey information.

That's just my quick (instant) opinion

cheers

Charles McCN