RE: Blinking images and Checkpoint 7.1

From: Simon White <simon.white@jkd.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 15:02:23 -0000
To: "RUST Randal" <RRust@COVANSYS.com>, "W3c-Wai-Ig (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
I might be wrong (and that has happened often) but I was under the impression that animation was fine if it could be turned off? In studies that I have seen by agencies that work with dyslexics, they actually like animations and they are a large proportion of the disabled community (numbering 5 million in the UK alone).

I think some clarification is needed.

Regards

Simon