Re: UK Government Web Guidelines

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 13:03:21 -0500 (EST)
To: <goliver@accease.com>
cc: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hi folks,

having worked on the development of a number of guidelines, I can assure you
that I have never met a group who is capable of getting it right the first
time, and that most groups rely on extensive constructive criticism to get it
mostly right any time.

I would therefore have encouraged (if I had read this thread last week)
people to respond, pointing out errors or problem areas and good points in a
constructive way.

Charles McCN