RE: Scrollable tables

Personally I am not a great fan of iFrames, for the same reason I am not mad
keen on frames - they are generally very badly implemented, to the point
where I recommend not doing them. There are many many features of the web
where doing it badly is better than not doing it at all, but frames isn't (in
my personal opinion) one of them.

The major outstanding accessibilty issue is know what has changed around the
frameset, and knowing why it changes - partly an issue of browser design,
partly an issue of how the content is designed.

just my 2 cents worth

Charles