RE: Navigation bars with dynamic content

From: Harry Woodrow <harrry@email.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 22:16:21 +0800
If I cannot read where I am going how can I know to click there?
Does the user have to write a css for every page?....the default one should
be enough.
Whether you wish to make it accessible to users is up to you.  I merely
pointed out as you had asked the conditions that in my opinion as a user I
felt inacessible.  If you do not wish to agree that is up to you.  In my
opinion expecting the user to click on a blue and black mess of lines is not
a normal user choice.

Harry Woodrow