Re: UK Government Web Guidelines

From: Chris Croome <chris@webarchitects.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 12:37:00 +0000
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Hi

I've had a quick scan and Ill try and write something up before the
deadline, the points that strike me as worth making are that asking for
WAI "AA" rather than "A" would be better. Also since the main interface
for staff updating content is supposed to be the browser they should be
asking for ATAG for this interface. And finally the document on forms
has examples that don't have fieldsets or labels:

  http://www.e-envoy.gov.uk/publications/guidelines/webguidelines/handbook/pdf/drafts6-5.pdf

This section is probably the one that needs most work on it from a
WAI-IG perspective, IMHO.

Chris

--
Chris Croome                               <chris@webarchitects.co.uk>