Re: Long desc techniques - what is the url pointing to?

From: Charles F. Munat <chas@munat.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 00:06:37 -0800
To: W3C WAI IG <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
I would if I had a generic one, but it's different for every site. It's
just a standard site page for that site with all the <p>'s and <div>'s
in place. Then it's just a matter of adding the description and the
href, height, width, etc. of the image. Anyone can do it...

Note: my longdesc pages look just like standard site pages. They are
linked to from the image (and/or d-link) and they contain a breadcrumb
trail and a link back.

Charles F. Munat
Seattle, Washington