Re: Microsoft .NET and Accessibility

From: David Woolley <david@djwhome.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 21:50:14 +0000 (GMT)
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

I've always considered scripting dangerous on the basis of known historic
problems and the general computer security principle that it is
almost impossible to make software secure (I doubt there are many
Orange Book A1 systems around, but people confidently use web page
scripting in environments that need multi-level security - of a commercial
and personal kind, at least).  However this thread indicates that there
are half a dozen live scripting holes in IE6 at the moment!