RE: no subject, no content: what to do?

From: Danny Ayers <danny666@virgilio.it>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 23:39:39 +0100
To: "wai-ig list" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
I have to run Windows, and had problems with both Symantec/Norton antivirus
(I think that was down to my system) and McAfee (their licensing system is
confusing, and support non-existent - still not got around to getting my
money back), and then I found a free product, AVG :
which within the first week after installing caught two mail viruses. I've
not had any problems with the product or viruses since. No I don't work for

Danny Ayers
<stuff> http://www.isacat.net </stuff>