Re: PHP

The big accessibility issue with PHP and other content management systems
seems to me to be that the responsibility of entering Web content is easily
distributed to lots of different people who may not know anything about Web
accessibility or HTML.

I asked about this recently on the WebAIM list, and Paul Bohman gave a
helpful reply that is in the WebAIM discussion list archives at
http://www.webaim.org/discussion/mail_message.php?id=787

Carol

Ken Reader wrote:

> Has anyone done any work with PHP ?  This is new to me but sounds a lot
> like ASP and other server side scripting languages.  What about
> accessibility of this language?

Carol Foster, Web Developer
University of Massachusetts, President's Office
http://www.umass-its.net/ipg