Re: PHP

At 1:09 PM -0500 1/22/02, Ken Reader wrote:
>Has anyone done any work with PHP ?  This is new to me but sounds a lot
>like ASP and other server side scripting languages.  What about
>accessibility of this language?

PHP accessibility is just like any other server side scripting
language -- it can produce any type of HTML, from really bad to
really good, depending on what the programmer makes it do.  Like
ASP and other server side scripting language, it delivers content
as text/html in HTML -- so you have to look at the output, not at
the language that generated that output.

Server side languages are inherently accessibility-neutral.

--Kynn

Forthcoming: Teach Yourself CSS in 24 Hours