Re: small generalisation in an existing CSS2 attribute was Re: object : when is support arriving, and more.

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 09:33:27 -0500 (EST)
To: jonathan chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
cc: David Woolley <david@djwhome.demon.co.uk>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Nope, I missed the bit about wanting to generalise this beyond aural. So it
doesn't solve any problems Dave didn't already identify (except taht I would
again suggest that :hover and :focus should trigger the same things - people
don't always have a hovering mechanism as such, although the behaviour of
users with keyboards suggests that the two are equivalent.

chaals