Re: Steal this post

From: David Woolley <david@djwhome.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 20:08:46 +0000 (GMT)
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
> As much as I enjoy your posts, I must agree. For some reason, honesty
> and accuracy take a back seat to ass-kissing in our society, and you
> seem to be lacking the ass-kissing gene.

I try not to rock the boat so much at work!

> I should graduate in early 2004. With luck I'll be fluent in English,
> Spanish, and Mandarin by then. Over the next twenty to thirty years (if

Wo zuonian jiu yue he shi yue qu Zhong Guo le!

(I learnt a little Mandarin before going and took some evening
classes afterwards - the first class is probably being cancelled due
to lack of numbers for the second term, but I tried an alternative
this afternoon.

I formally studied Natural Science with a physics bias, and a final year
of Computer Science, at Cambridge.)